Social Media and Your Practice
Thanks to social media, the most powerful voice in healthcare now belongs to the patient. Your patients are looking for you, rating you and talking to others about you on social media like never before.
We provide turnkey social media solutions so that you can focus more on taking care of your patients while we worry about the latest trends and strategies for promoting your practice on the likes of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and more.
The Facts on Social Media Marketing for Your Practice
- The majority of marketers (59%) use social media for 6 hours or more each week.
- Social media has a 100% higher lead-to-close rate than outbound marketing.
- 80% of US social network users prefer to connect to brands through Facebook.
- 84% of B2B marketers use social media in some form.
- 52% of marketers cite difficulties in accurately measuring ROI as their biggest source of frustration in social marketing.
- 62% of marketers said social media became more important to the marketing campaigns in the last 6 months.
Key Takeaway: Social media is vital to success, but it takes time to create, analyze, engage and report effectively.
What are Some of the Best Ways to Engage Potential Patients and Get the Most Out of Your Social Media Posts? Let’s Find Out.
Free Download: Marketing Your Medical Practice eBook
Discover how to market your practice on social media and more with this handy, easy-to-understand eBook.
“Insight has provided us with a constant stream of content, social media management and physician rating monitoring. Since enlisting their services we’ve seen our organic page rank on Google skyrocket with visitors to our website increasing month-over-month.”