If you’re reading this, we don’t have to tell you how difficult hiring and retaining employees is in today’s market.
To compete, you now have to market your practice to potential employees, just like you market to potential patients.
In this episode of the DrMarketingTips Show, hosts Jennifer and Corey discuss how marketing and HR converge to ensure that practices make a positive impression online to attract the right talent and encourage them to apply to vacant positions.
Tune in to discover:
- How the employee journey has changed in recent years
- What younger employees are looking for and how to present them with everything your practice has to offer
- Tips and tricks for giving potential employees a glimpse into what a typical day looks like
- How digital onboarding and orientation can help reduce the HR burden
- Methods to set new employees up for success so they stick around
For more on this topic, check out the on-demand webinar “Using Marketing to Attract and Retain Employees” here.