A brand standards guide helps those creative types find all the answers to those pesky design questions they always seem to have.
In this episode, we discuss the benefits of creating a brand standards guide for your practice and give you a few tips to help you get started with creating your own.
A brand standards guide will:
- Give you an easy document to refer to when handing over a project to a designer, printer, marketer, etc.
- Make you look professional
- Tell you what logo to use in what instance
- Help you maintain the look of your creative material
- Force you to define the style, colors, fonts, taglines, etc. that make your practice unique.
If there’s ever a question, the guide will have the answer.
Tune In to Discover:
- The reasons why you want a brand standards guide and didn’t know it
- Easy ways to keep branding tools in order
- Examples of what to do and what not to do with your brand standards guide
Subscribing and Rating Our Podcast
If you like what you heard, please take a few seconds and subscribe, rate and review our show on iTunes. Here’s how:
To subscribe, click this link to open iTunes on your computer or press the green “Subscribe” button under the podcast player on this page just above this message. Once you’re in iTunes, you’ll find a “Subscribe” button as denoted by the (1) on the image below. After you’re subscribed, click the “Ratings and Reviews” button (2).
Ratings and Reviews
To leave us a rating and review, select the “Ratings and Reviews” button referenced above (2). Once there, select a star rating for the show (3) and leave your brief review (4).