Yelp is great for finding a yummy sushi place, but it’s a challenging, unintuitive space when it comes to monitoring and controlling your physician’s online reputation.
In this episode, we share 10 of the common problems we face with the review giant and dish on what you can do to avoid anxiety while solving the issues should you encounter them.
Some of the challenges your practice may face when it comes to Yelp include:
- Claiming your practice / business listing
- Merging your dozens of doctors into one business listing
- Updating your contact information
- Responding to reviews
- Correcting potentially libel reviews (what a mess!)
- Understanding what reviews get published
Tune in to hear what we think Yelp can do better and feel free to connect with us on Twitter and let us know what problems you’re having by using the hashtag #YelpForDocs.
Tune In to Discover:
- Our 10 biggest frustrations with Yelp
- Why we regret entering into an expensive contract with Yelp
- The reason Yelp just doesn’t have the medical industry down yet and what to do about it