Yelp is great for finding a yummy sushi place, but it’s a challenging, unintuitive space when it comes to monitoring and controlling your physician’s online reputation.
In this episode, we share 10 of the common problems we face with the review giant and dish on what you can do to avoid anxiety while solving the issues should you encounter them.
Some of the challenges your practice may face when it comes to Yelp include:
- Claiming your practice / business listing
- Merging your dozens of doctors into one business listing
- Updating your contact information
- Responding to reviews
- Correcting potentially libel reviews (what a mess!)
- Understanding what reviews get published
Tune in to hear what we think Yelp can do better and feel free to connect with us on Twitter and let us know what problems you’re having by using the hashtag #YelpForDocs.
Tune In to Discover:
- Our 10 biggest frustrations with Yelp
- Why we regret entering into an expensive contract with Yelp
- The reason Yelp just doesn’t have the medical industry down yet and what to do about it
Subscribing and Rating Our Podcast
If you like what you heard, please take a few seconds and subscribe, rate and review our show on iTunes. Here’s how:
To subscribe, click this link to open iTunes on your computer or press the green “Subscribe” button under the podcast player on this page just above this message. Once you’re in iTunes, you’ll find a “Subscribe” button as denoted by the (1) on the image below. After you’re subscribed, click the “Ratings and Reviews” button (2).
Ratings and Reviews
To leave us a rating and review, select the “Ratings and Reviews” button referenced above (2). Once there, select a star rating for the show (3) and leave your brief review (4).