Is your patient top-of-mind in your marketing strategy? They should be.
Having a patient-first marketing strategy, something we have been championing since 2006, can help drive ROI, reduce time spent on marketing planning and provide a framework for a recurring, automated marketing system that delivers patients to your office doors.
Since implementing our patient-first approach for clients, we have seen appointments, website traffic and conversions soar. Online reputation management has begun to work for us instead of against us and knowing what to say when placing traditional media has become easy like a Sunday morning.
The patient-first approach also works seamlessly to set your practice up for success with potential patients allowing you to:
- Create an immediate connection with potential patients
- Establish trust in your marketing message
- Build authority with content
- Focus on outcomes and benefits (what patients really care about)
Oh, and it also helps you discover great feedback about your practice you may not have found out otherwise. We explain and unbox everything in this podcast.
Tune In to Discover:
- 10 easy ways to start using patient-first marketing for your practice
- The secret to unlocking reviews on Facebook
- Why a personalized email list will make your patients feel special and keep them coming back for more
- What happens when a content plan goes right: organic SEO
- Easy ways to proactively solicit patient reviews