This week’s episode reviews a recent case study published on the InsightMG.com website discussing how a large Physical Therapy clinic increased their social media reach by 1100%, netting them an additional 500 appointment requests from their website alone.
We break down our results in a case study and outline how the clinic used social media to reach and engage new and potential patients for pennies on the dollar while employing a variety of marketing tactics including:
- Targeted digital ads on Facebook
- Original digital and physical content (custom posts, blogs, graphics, etc.)
- In-office signage to engage current patients
- Social listening
- Online reputation management
- Ongoing monitoring and adjustment
- Staff training and coaching
Tune in to discover:
- How the patient-focused strategy creates an immediate connection with new and existing patients
- Simple ways to leverage physicians and patients to create testimonial videos, photos and fun gifs
- The targeting and reporting advantages of digital advertising over traditional media like print ads
- What “social listening” is and how it’s an important part of managing your online reputation and footprint
Subscribing and Rating Our Podcast
If you like what you heard, please take a few seconds and subscribe, rate and review our show on iTunes. Here’s how:
To subscribe, click this link to open iTunes on your computer or press the green “Subscribe” button under the podcast player on this page just above this message. Once you’re in iTunes, you’ll find a “Subscribe” button as denoted by the (1) on the image below. After you’re subscribed, click the “Ratings and Reviews” button (2).
Ratings and Reviews
To leave us a rating and review, select the “Ratings and Reviews” button referenced above (2). Once there, select a star rating for the show (3) and leave your brief review (4).
Thank You for Your Support.
Want FREE Access to 10+ Hours
of Medical Marketing Training?