Do you want to know how to improve physician referral marketing efforts for your medical practice? Many specialists face a crowded market, and primary care groups are getting direct competition from retail clinics.
Phone book listing and a hospital affiliation are no longer enough to establish a strong patient base. Physicians today must take an entrepreneurial approach to marketing – actively seeking out new patients and referral sources.
In this episode, we share some simple tips and strategies you can use to improve referral marketing efforts today.
Tune In to Discover:
- The importance of carving out time to make referral visits
- What should you leave behind to be remembered?
- Why you should keep your message short and sweet (and why it works)
- How to track every referral you do
- When you should schedule presentations and what you can do to make sure they work
- Why listening can create a constant stream of referrals
Subscribing and Rating Our Podcast
If you like what you heard, please take a few seconds and subscribe, rate and review our show on iTunes. Here’s how:
To subscribe, click this link to open iTunes on your computer or press the green “Subscribe” button under the podcast player on this page just above this message. Once you’re in iTunes, you’ll find a “Subscribe” button as denoted by the (1) on the image below. After you’re subscribed, click the “Ratings and Reviews” button (2).
Ratings and Reviews
To leave us a rating and review, select the “Ratings and Reviews” button referenced above (2). Once there, select a star rating for the show (3) and leave your brief review (4).