Did you know Instagram boasts 600 million active users and Snapchat has 166 million of their own? That means there are millions of household decision makers on the platforms and you can reach them without creating a lot of extra work or headache if you know what you’re doing.
In this episode, we explore how to determine if the newest social platform darlings – Instagram and Snapchat – are worth your attention when marketing your medical practice (and we’ll tell you why they aren’t just for your teenager).
Tune in to discover:
- Whether or not Instagram and Snapchat are good investments for your practice and your time
- How to leverage Instagram and Snapchat to help you attract and retain more patients
- Tips to get the most out of both platforms and make a real impact on your marketing ROI
- Ideas to use the Stories feature to its maximum potential
- The difference between business use and P2P use of social platforms
- How to leverage patient stories on social media platforms (with their permission, of course)
- How to generate a solid following on Instagram and Snapchat
Subscribing and Rating Our Podcast
If you like what you heard, please take a few seconds and subscribe, rate and review our show on iTunes. Here’s how:
To subscribe, click this link to open iTunes on your computer or press the green “Subscribe” button under the podcast player on this page just above this message. Once you’re in iTunes, you’ll find a “Subscribe” button as denoted by the (1) on the image below. After you’re subscribed, click the “Ratings and Reviews” button (2).
Ratings and Reviews
To leave us a rating and review, select the “Ratings and Reviews” button referenced above (2). Once there, select a star rating for the show (3) and leave your brief review (4).