Earned media whether on television, in print or on radio can generate huge amounts of brand awareness for your doctors and your practice. Ever wonder why some doctors are always called to comment on a breaking medical story? Have you ever wanted to know how you can get your physicians on television? Tune in today as we share some expert advice on getting media attention.
In this episode, we’re joined by nationally syndicated journalist and media consultant, Marni Jameson, Executive Director of the Association of Independent Doctors.
Tune In to Discover:
- What reporters are looking for when it comes to finding a subject expert for their next story
- What works and what doesn’t when you’re pitching a story idea
- Tips to prepare for your next interview and how to make sure what you say gets included in the story
- How to link popular news stories to your specialty
- Marni’s email: Marni@aid-us.org
- Association of Independent Doctors
Subscribing and Rating Our Podcast
If you like what you heard, please take a few seconds and subscribe, rate and review our show on iTunes. Here’s how:
To subscribe, click this link to open iTunes on your computer or press the green “Subscribe” button under the podcast player on this page just above this message. Once you’re in iTunes, you’ll find a “Subscribe” button as denoted by the (1) on the image below. After you’re subscribed, click the “Ratings and Reviews” button (2).
Ratings and Reviews
To leave us a rating and review, select the “Ratings and Reviews” button referenced above (2). Once there, select a star rating for the show (3) and leave your brief review (4).