As a medical professional looking to grow your practice, one of your primary goals is to acquire new patients and maintain a steady flow of new business. However, the other side of patient acquisition is patient retention. Once you have a new patient, what can you do to ensure their loyalty to your practice?
As a provider, it’s your job to cater to the needs of your patients and supply them with a reason to continue using your services. That means focusing on the patient experience at your office and going above, and beyond the service, they originally came for.
Patients care about how you engage with them. Whether that means sending birthday well-wishes or offering in-office amenities in your waiting room, you have limitless tools to promote your practice and secure a referral to one of their friends.
In this episode of the DrMarketingTips Show, hosts Jennifer and Corey discuss the importance of patient retention and outline some impactful marketing tools that practices can use to engage existing patients and promote their services from within.
Tune in to discover:
- Why you should be catering to existing patients
- What existing patients expect from their providers
- Ways to improve the patient experience at your practice
- In-Office and digital marketing tools
- How to secure referrals from existing patients
- Cost-effective ways to promote ancillary services