As a medical provider, you have more control over how patients engage with your practice than you might think. From social media to Google Ads, there are countless marketing avenues that practices can and should be using to their advantage.
In fact, many of these tools you can use on your own and are easily available online – the key is learning how and why you should be using them.
Whether you’re promoting your services on social media or sending email newsletters to new patients, online marketing offers flexible and cost-effective avenues for growth that you and your staff can use to establish an impactful online presence.
In this episode of the DrMarketingTips Show, hosts Jennifer and Corey explore the different tools medical practices can use to market their services while brainstorming creative ways to take advantage of these online platforms.
Tune in to discover:
- How to start marketing your practice online
- Why Google reviews matter
- Cost-effective ways to engage patients
- The best online platforms to grow your practice
- How to reuse and recycle content
- Online analytics and what they can tell you about your practice