TikTok has nearly unlimited marketing potential for savvy users as a social media platform. According to Forbes, in 2021 alone, the social media giant saw an increase of 656 million new users globally. With over 1 billion active users, TikTok offers direct access to a growing number of potential patients in your area.
TikTok is not the only answer – short-form video content is increasing in popularity across social media platforms, including Instagram and Facebook. Learning to use these platforms effectively, from patient acquisition to spreading disease awareness, may be the perfect opportunity to market your practice.
Join us for this episode of the DrMarketingTips Show, where hosts Jennifer and Corey discuss the costs and benefits of joining TikTok and how some medical practices harness short-form video content to acquire new patients.
Tune in to discover:
- Why do some medical professionals have reservations about joining TikTok
- The costs of producing short-form content
- What social media platforms you should focus on
- Tips and tricks to reach your target audience
- How to convert views into new patients
- Ways to adapt your short-form content for different platforms