Lead magnets are quickly becoming one of the most effective tools medical practices can use to break through to new patients. From quizzes to ebooks, consumers gravitate towards interactive content that rewards them for engaging with your marketing material.
In fact, 81% of survey takers agreed that interactive content was more likely to grab their attention than static content, according to a recent study by the Content Marketing Institute.
Lead magnets like quizzes provide audiences with valuable knowledge in exchange for their contact information. More than just a tool to grow your client database, this exchange can act as a pre-screening survey that educates potential patients about your services.
In this episode of the DrMarketingTips Show, hosts Jennifer and Corey examine how lead magnets can help medical practices attract patients and increase website conversion rates.
Tune in to discover:
- Why patients gravitate to lead magnets like quizzes, ebooks, and webinars
- Ways that patient education can lead to higher conversion rates
- How to develop lead magnets to target eligible patients
- What lead magnets can teach you about your patient base
- How to reuse your existing content to create effective lead magnets