More than ⅓ of Americans listen to podcasts regularly, according to recent data from Buzzsprout.
Starting a podcast allows individual healthcare providers and medical practices to take advantage of this popularity and connect with patients and partners outside the office.
But how do you know if creating a podcast might work for you?
From patient education to attracting new referrals and even growing your brand, podcasting is an effective marketing medium that continues to grow in popularity.
In this episode of the DrMarketingTips Show, hosts Jennifer and Corey take a look at the benefits of podcasting and go over a step-by-step plan to launch a successful podcast.
Tune in to discover:
- The time and resources required to start a podcast
- How podcasting can increase professional referrals and convert new patients
- Ways podcasting can be used to recruit new physicians and employees
- How to use podcasting to develop company culture and onboard new employees
- Tips to expand and promote your podcast