Owners and managers of medical care practices must know their strengths and areas they need to improve upon in order to excel in the rapidly changing and highly competitive medical sector of the U.S. economy. It’s one thing to have a business, marketing, and other plans in place, but it’s another thing to effectively execute those plans.
In this episode Dr. Steve Vargo, author, speaker and practice management consultant with IDOC, joins guest host Keith Landry, to discuss why some medical practices excel and why some don’t. He outlines key details on how to effectively execute your business, marketing, and other strategies. Dr. Vargo also discusses his new book, which focuses on how physicians can get patients to actually take action on the medical advice doctors offer them.
Tune in to discover:
- Why your practice plans don’t mean much if you cannot execute effectively
- Practice managers need to be looking 3 to 5 years down the road
- Balance the need to add new technologies versus budget limitations
- How to get patients to finally take action on the advice physicians offer them
- Keeping employees involved despite a year of intense challenges