During a health scare or natural disaster, your job is to communicate to patients, staff, vendors, partners and the community at large. To accomplish your job effectively, you need to have a crisis communication plan in place to manage the situation effectively and efficiently.
This week on the DrMarketingTips podcast, Jennifer and Corey discuss the strategic and tactical things healthcare marketing professionals should plan for and execute when a crisis occurs.
Tune in to discover:
- A communications checklist for healthcare practice managers to implement during a crisis
- How to optimize both internal and external communication and provide consistent communication
- Simple ways to reach your community both online and offline
- Tools you can use to facilitate internal communication during a crisis
- Marketing the silver lining opportunities an emergency may provide