Are you using a targeted social media strategy aimed at the patients you want to serve, combined with a content-focused strategy to boost your rank on search engines? How about participating in community events and seminars to promote your practice and reach new patients?
If all this sounds like a mountain to climb – take a deep breath. You’re right, but it can be done.
This week, assisted-living facility marketing specialist Stephanie Lerret joins us to share the innovative digital marketing tactics that made her company one of the most dynamic assisted-living facilities in Florida.
Completely new to the industry, Ms. Lerret moved over 100 residents into her facility last year alone. How did she do it and what does it have to do with marketing your medical practice?
In this episode, we break down the importance of using digital marketing to build relationships, enhance community involvement, and solidify your reputation.
Tune in to Discover:
- Digital marketing strategies to put you at the top of your ideal patient’s iPhone and iPad screens
- How you can partner with industry specialists to expand your reach to new patients.
- The power of a keyword-targeted content strategy to boost your brand image
- How doctors can work better with their local assisted living facilities to provide better patient care across the board.
- How your patients’ outcomes and experiences do the heavy marketing lifting for you…for pennies on the dollar
- Strategic, outside-the-box programs that can help you succeed