Have you been swamped (as we have) preparing for the year-end? Well, it’s time to stop, slow down, and take stock of what’s in store for marketing your practice in 2018. Sit back and listen to what the next generation of digital marketing 2018 is all about.
With 2017 winding down, we decided to shake things up a little bit, and share some of the things we’re doing to prepare for next year as we unpack what’s been successful in 2017 and what medical practices will need to do in 2018 to continue to thrive.
In this episode, we’ll unveil how marketing your medical practice will evolve in 2018 and some core strategies you can employ right now to stay on the leading-edge of (online) reputation management, patient satisfaction, and employee engagement.
Tune in to Discover:
- The critical role social media will play in the next generation of digital medical marketing
- How medical practices are taking traditional marketing methods for attracting new clients and using them to boost employee engagement, satisfaction, and loyalty
- Social customer service and why it’s crucial to driving success moving forward
- How you can maximize your existing patients and employees to enhance and optimize the customer experience and bring your marketing efforts to the next level
- Cost effective and time efficient ways we’re helping practices just like yours refresh and revamp existing content to increase your exposure online
- How geo-targeted ads can drive significant increases to the number of patients scheduling appointments
Subscribing and Rating Our Podcast
If you like what you heard, please take a few seconds and subscribe, rate and review our show on iTunes. Here’s how:
To subscribe, click this link to open iTunes on your computer or press the green “Subscribe” button under the podcast player on this page just above this message. Once you’re in iTunes, you’ll find a “Subscribe” button as denoted by the (1) on the image below. After you’re subscribed, click the “Ratings and Reviews” button (2).
Ratings and Reviews
To leave us a rating and review, select the “Ratings and Reviews” button referenced above (2). Once there, select a star rating for the show (3) and leave your brief review (4).