A basic new website. Pennies on the dollar. A 300% increase in organic search traffic and 1,800 appointment requests in a single year. Not too shabby for having virtually no digital marketing budget, right?
In today’s digital landscape, it can be a jungle out there for small practices trying to make a good impression while competing with the likes of larger clinics and hospitals armed with mega budgets and huge marketing teams.
Just like David with Goliath, you need to be smart, quick, and one step ahead of the rest when it comes to search engine optimization (SEO) and driving organic web traffic to your website. Fortunately, over the past decade, we’ve discovered and applied the most powerful online marketing tactics that don’t break the bank or take hours of staff time to implement.
In this week’s episode, we share a story of how our medical practice clients are driving success and how you can do the same. This is one podcast you definitely don’t want to miss.
Check Out the Full Case Study
Discussed in this Episode
Tune in to Discover:
- How one ENT practice used a simple website design to boost online appointment requests and propel an organic web traffic jam
- Why having a patient-centered marketing strategy is fundamental to your online success
- The role of content in perpetuating web traffic and building your patient community
- How a low-cost and efficient SEO strategy can help you outrank the competition on Google
- Takeaways you can put to work in your practice right now
Subscribing and Rating Our Podcast
If you like what you heard, please take a few seconds and subscribe, rate and review our show on iTunes. Here’s how:
To subscribe, click this link to open iTunes on your computer or press the green “Subscribe” button under the podcast player on this page just above this message. Once you’re in iTunes, you’ll find a “Subscribe” button as denoted by the (1) on the image below. After you’re subscribed, click the “Ratings and Reviews” button (2).
Ratings and Reviews
To leave us a rating and review, select the “Ratings and Reviews” button referenced above (2). Once there, select a star rating for the show (3) and leave your brief review (4).