Content is king.
Content marketing really works.
… You’ve probably heard something like that a dozen times by now, right? Everywhere you turn on the internet for marketing help or even in local networking groups, marketing groups are always talking about how effective content marketing is, but does content marketing matter to medical practices?
The short answer is: yes, content marketing works just as effectively in the medical field as it does for all other consumer-focused businesses. According to NeilPatel.com, 78% of consumers believe that organizations providing custom content are interested in building good relationships. That’s probably something you want to develop with your patients, don’t you think?
By creating strong, relevant content your practice will:
- Show up better on search engine results pages (SERPs) like Google and Bing
- Answer commonly asked / searched questions for patients
- Be viewed as a knowledgeable resource for answers by patients and referring providers
In this episode, we discuss why content marketing matters and what you can do to start creating effective content at your practice today (and every day).
Tune in to discover:
- How to implement a search engine optimization (SEO) strategy to drive traffic that’s ready to make an appointment
- Why every piece of content you create should be supplemented by a social media post and what it should say to convert
- Easy ways you can recycle your amazing content and not have to reinvent the wheel every week