Planning an event for your medical practice? Do you want to engage more physicians so they know to refer to your practice? In this episode of the DrMarketingTips show, we discuss the importance of events for medical practices. Event marketing is one of the best ways to network and spread awareness about your medical practice and providers.
From holding an event to opening a new location or introducing a new physician to celebrating an anniversary, events aren’t just about attendance. These events create opportunities to deepen relationships with referring physicians, your staff, and the local community.
Learn about healthcare event marketing strategies, including how to prepare, what to do on the day of the event, and how to launch post-event strategies.
Tune In to Become a Medical Event Marketing Expert:
- Define Clear Goals: Identify the purpose of the event—whether it’s a new physician introduction, community engagement, or relationship-building with referrals.
- Targeted Invitations: Craft personalized invites, both digital and printed, and follow up via phone calls or emails to maximize attendance.
- Inclusive Outreach: Engage referring physicians, staff, community leaders, and potential patients through tailored invites and personal connections.
- Contingency Planning: Develop backup plans for contingencies like weather, delayed vendors, or unforeseen issues to ensure smooth event execution.
- Employee Engagement: Involve staff as ambassadors, ensuring they’re identifiable and actively participating in the event to boost the practice’s image.
- Capture the Moment: Assign someone to take photos/videos during the event for post-event content and social media highlights.
- Post-Event Engagement: Follow up promptly with attendees via email, sharing event highlights, photos, and videos to sustain connections and showcase what they missed.