As more patients use the Internet to make healthcare decisions, your website can help you attract and keep more patients. So, what should your next website be like?
This 40-minute talk goes into great detail about your next website:
- What you must have on your next website
- How to connect with your website visitors on every page
- Tips on preventing needless spending
- The difference between a top Google result and a bottom
- When can you expect your website to be finished?
- Why colors and data can help you get twice as many visitors
Every month, about 170,000,000 people visit Google. Of those, 74% look for small or local businesses, like your medical practice.
Some people (about a third) use tablets or phones daily to research or make appointments. Do you have a mobile-friendly website?
Your website needs to make new patients want to visit your office because it is best for their condition. Your website needs to be simple enough for current patients to use so that they will be satisfied after several visits.