Trying to run a new advertising campaign but not getting any traction? In this episode of the DrMarketingTips Show, Corey and Chad talk you through what’s happening in digital advertising trends and new hurdles medical practices face in reaching new patients as advertising platforms update their terms and restrictions.
New privacy restrictions are constantly being updated but without viable advertiser support from platforms like Meta and Google, posing challenges to advertisers aiming to craft effective campaigns. Medical practices often need to work with an agency who has a Facebook (Meta) Ad representative or Google Ad Support account to even get a response.
Join us as we share the reasons behind ad rejections, shifting ad policies, and actionable strategies to avoid restrictions so that your practice can continue to use social media advertising and Google ads.
Tune in to discover:
- The evolving nature of ad platforms and the challenges faced by advertisers.
- Strategies for verification and transparency required by advertising platforms.
- The impact of privacy laws on ad tracking and strategies to comply.
- Common reasons for ad denials and unexpected hurdles in digital advertising.
- Best practices to avoid ad rejections and navigate platform restrictions effectively.
- Tools, resources, and tips to stay updated and manage evolving ad policies efficiently.