In this episode, we’re diving deep into a crucial, yet often overlooked aspect of healthcare marketing: how to market to your team internally. Discover how focusing on communicating with your team can transform your medical practice, making it run smoother and more efficiently with these tried and true strategies and tactics.
Listen in as Jennifer and Corey discuss why internal marketing is the backbone of a well-functioning practice, and find out how your practice can thrive when your team is informed and engaged.
Tune in to discover:
- Practical strategies for implementing internal marketing using tools and resources you already have
- How to measure and report on the effectiveness of your internal marketing efforts
- Tactics you can use to communicate with your team such as the intranet, memos, posters, TV loops, newsletters, bulletin boards, and more
- Tips to avoid silos within your organization
- Ways you can address diverse communication styles and cover your bases
- The role of a potential Workplace Development Committee
Unlock the secrets of internal marketing and transform your team into a well-informed and engaged workforce.