Out with the old, in with the new. As we kick off 2023, now is a great time for medical practices to refresh their marketing campaigns with some of the innovative strategies and trends that are making waves in healthcare today.
How patients find medical services has changed dramatically over the past year—keeping up with these changes means tapping into local advertising channels and adopting strategies to expand your reach onto new online platforms.
From working with local influencers to in-office promotions, these innovative strategies push us to think outside of the box, introducing new avenues for patient engagement that practices can use to grow their online footprint while saving on marketing costs.
In this episode of the DrMarketingTips Show, hosts Jennifer and Corey share five of the top online strategies for 2023, taking a look at how medical practices can integrate them into their marketing toolbox.
Tune in to discover:
- How to market your practice through social media influencers
- Ways to target local audiences with geofencing
- Approaches to data analysis (HL7 Integration)
- How to maximize in-office engagement with video content
- Improvements to online chat functionality