Between office closures, new patient readiness protocols, staff furloughs, employee policy changes, and the implementation of telemedicine, the last few months have been a *tiny bit* hectic to say the least.
In this week’s episode of the DrMarketingTips Podcast, Jennifer and Corey go in-depth to discuss marketing trends and tactics that have worked during the COVID pandemic and make predictions on which ones are here to stay and which ones you can move on from.
Tune in to discover:
- Exactly how medical practices have been marketing during COVID
- Which marketing strategies are working to drive new patients
- Ways you can engage staff even when they’re not in the office
- The future of conferences and live events
- How investing in social media has finally paid off