Interested in our D.I.Y. Guide to Creating Video for Your Website in partnership with the CFMGMA? You’re in the right place.
To learn more about video production on your practice’s website and the benefits of video, take a look at our resources below and thank the CFMGMA folks for helping provide all of this content usually reserved for Plus Subscribers for free.
Help to Make Your Videos Great
- D.I.Y. Video to Creating Video for Your Website | Webinar
- Presentation Download Link | PDF
- Audio / Visual Patient Release Form | Microsoft Word document
- Patient Testimonial Questions | PDF
- Maintaining a Personal Touch on Your Website Using Video | Webinar
- Maintaining a Personal Touch on Your Website Using Video | Article
Interested in some of the items we use to edit videos for medical practices? You can find them for purchase at the links below.
- Tripod with adjustable height
- Canon Rebel T3i (video and stills)
- SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB Class 10
- Rode VideoMic Pro Compact)
- MacBook Pro
- External hard drive (optional)
Help to Make Your Marketing Great
Need help with other aspects of your practice’s marketing outside of video? Consider signing up to become a Dr Marketing Tips member to get:
- Access to our latest help, trend and tip articles
- Notifications for our latest podcasts and audio blogs
- Free 9-part Internet marketing course enrollment
- 4 high-impact eBooks
- 5 minute Facebook video tutorial
- And much more if you decide to upgrade and become a Plus Subscriber