SEO / SEM Specialist
- Manage SEM, paid media, retargeting, social network marketing and advertising campaigns , email marketing/automation campaigns, content distribution, AdWords, Google Analytics, and various other tasks as needed for clients.
- Will possess project and people management skills in a cross-functional environment.
- Have a constant sense of urgency and be able to pivot based on demand (so, you should be ready to walk in the door thinking you’ve got your day mapped out only to find that the sky is falling and we need to pivot onto something else).
- Analyze metrics, produce campaign effectiveness reports and implement optimization strategies and A/B testing to improve performance.
- Research new opportunities to grow traffic and increase conversions.
- Stay on top of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and advise on new ways to reach targets.
- Develop and manage keyword strategies, research and implementation.
- Optimize and create keyword targets, ads, and landing pages.
- Develop, manage, and optimize retargeting efforts.
- Work with other members of the team to ensure paid acquisition strategy complements and amplifies all marketing initiatives.
2+ years of experience in each of the following is desired:
- Search (Adwords, Bing)
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- Retargeting (Google, Facebook, etc)
- Researching Keywords (SEMRush, SpyFu, SimilarWeb, Moz)
- Social Advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and whatever else pops up)
- Running A/B, multivariate tests (Optimizely, Google)
- Designing Lead Generation Funnels (Leadpages, Unbounce, OptinMonster)
- Optimizing and Creating Landing Pages
- Basic graphic design (Canva, basics of InDesign or Photoshop)
- Active Campaign email automation