Physicians and practice managers can put their values into action, support medical research and training, and offer community service by starting a medical nonprofit organization. Idealism is great, but realism means there are important factors to consider before launching a nonprofit group or foundation.
In this episode, Christy Moss, president of Moss Resource Group, joins guest host Keith Landry, to discuss the tax and business advantages of establishing and continuing to operate a nonprofit group, and why growing a foundation is a marketing marathon.
Moss also offers insider insights on marketing your nonprofit organization to enforce its mission.
Tune in to discover:
- How to use a nonprofit organization to offer more community service
- Your nonprofit group can further research studies
- Advantages of using a nonprofit group to conduct trainings
- Tax and legal factors to establish the nonprofit organization
- Keeping your foundation board members engaged