The adage is true: don’t go to the party if you’re not going to dance.
In this week’s podcast we sit down with Danielle Owings, Insight Marketing Group’s social media strategy specialist, for an in-depth discussion about LinkedIn. The key takeaway? LinkedIn matters to your medical practice, but not in all the ways you might think.
According to Craig Smith of DMR Stat Reports, LinkedIn has almost 500 million users, including 128 million users in America alone. Of them, 90% make household decisions, and 14% don’t use Facebook. That means for hundreds of potential patients, LinkedIn is one of their main social hubs and what you post may make the difference between an appointment with your office and a competitor down the street. Oh, and don’t forget that by ignoring your LinkedIn page, you are potentially neglecting an incredible human resource talent to fill open positions at your practice.
Used the right way, LinkedIn can be a great tool in your social media marketing strategy and an effective way to brand your practice with a targeted, engaged audience.
Tune in to discover:
- Why businesses avoid having a presence on LinkedIn (and why that’s the wrong move)
- Why your practice might need to have a company page on LinkedIn
- What you can do to drive traffic on your LinkedIn page
- How you can use LinkedIn to enhance customer service and interact with new or existing patients
- How LinkedIn can help round out your social media marketing strategy