You have plenty of potential patients visiting your website every day, but less than 10 percent of them are scheduling appointments. What’s the secret to turning leads into patients?
The best way you can begin turning leads into patients is by classifying your leads into three categories and marketing to each of them in a different way. In other words, you should be optimizing your creative material to deliver the right message to the right potential patient at the right time.
In this week’s podcast, we discuss how to do just that; and we also share how you can deliver these custom messages with a higher ROI starting right now.
Tune In to Discover:
- How to identify if patients in your target audience are cold, warm, or hot leads and ways you can heat them up
- Techniques to market to your cold leads to build immediate trust
- How you can use content marketing to drive leads through the sales funnel and become patients
- Why geotargeting is an important part of your content strategy you didn’t know about
- The benefits of using website pixels to to follow leads thinking about converting
Subscribing and Rating Our Podcast
If you like what you heard, please take a few seconds and subscribe, rate and review our show on iTunes. Here’s how:
To subscribe, click this link to open iTunes on your computer or press the green “Subscribe” button under the podcast player on this page just above this message. Once you’re in iTunes, you’ll find a “Subscribe” button as denoted by the (1) on the image below. After you’re subscribed, click the “Ratings and Reviews” button (2).
Ratings and Reviews
To leave us a rating and review, select the “Ratings and Reviews” button referenced above (2). Once there, select a star rating for the show (3) and leave your brief review (4).