Quick. What’s your most valuable marketing resource after your current patients?
We recorded this week’s episode in Cleveland, Ohio at the Content Marketing World 2016 conference, where the nation’s top marketing and HR experts shared insights on everything from embracing critics, to maximizing one of your most valuable resources: your employees.
When wearing your HR hat, are you effectively utilizing your employees to improve customer service and boost your medical practice’s brand image? Want to know the secret to driving patient traffic through your front door and keeping higher quality employees around long-term?
According to Carla Johnson, featured speaker and author of Experiences: the 7th Era of Marketing, what your employees do is a major reflection of your brand because represent a huge cog in your marketing machine. In fact, a recent Gallup poll cited 41% of all employees don’t know what makes their company unique, and that number is probably higher where medical practices are concerned.
Do you cringe when reading negative reviews online? Not sure how to handle them? In his keynote address, Jay Baer, author of Hug Your Haters, maintains that positively relating to your detractors can help you learn from your mistakes, grow your business and your community.
Tune in to Discover:
- How to educate your employees about their critical role in marketing your practice
- The importance of developing a positive, sustainable approach to connecting with your employees
- Creative ways to get employees engaged and strengthened loyalty
- How to collectively synchronize your practice’s message to your community
- The best ways to deal with negative online reviews immediately