Do you use your staff to promote patient satisfaction scores at the office and online? Many frontline employees are directly responsible for how patients feel about their experience, so how do you maximize their impact on a positive patient experience?
In this 11-minute audio blog we explain what you can do to improve patient satisfaction scores by engaging employees. Listen to discover:
- How to train employees and physicians to understand the importance of patient satisfaction
- The ways patients use different online mediums to share their story
- What you can do to encourage staff by sharing positive reviews and comments
- Strategies to approach patients about leaving feedback
- Why you should create an employee incentive / recognition program
Click the play button below to get started or download the audio blog and take it with you.
Subscribing and Rating Our Podcast
If you like what you heard, please take a few seconds and subscribe, rate and review our show on iTunes. Here’s how:
To subscribe, click this link to open iTunes on your computer or press the green “Subscribe” button under the podcast player on this page just above this message. Once you’re in iTunes, you’ll find a “Subscribe” button as denoted by the (1) on the image below. After you’re subscribed, click the “Ratings and Reviews” button (2).
Ratings and Reviews
To leave us a rating and review, select the “Ratings and Reviews” button referenced above (2). Once there, select a star rating for the show (3) and leave your brief review (4).