Do you want to know how to improve referral marketing efforts for your medical practice? Click the link below to listen to our 10-minute audio blog discussing some simple tips and strategies you can use to improve referral marketing efforts today.
Let’s face it: building a medical practice is harder than ever. Many specialists face a crowded market, and primary care groups are getting direct competition from retail clinics.
Phone book listing and a hospital affiliation are no longer enough to establish a strong patient base.
Physicians today must take an entrepreneurial approach to marketing – actively seeking out new patients and referral sources.
Here’s a few tips covered in the audio blog discussing how you can improve referral marketing efforts for your practice right now:
- The importance of carving out time to make referral visits
- What should you leave behind to be remembered?
- Why you should keep your message short and sweet (and why it works)
- How to track every referral you do
- When you should schedule presentations and what you can to make sure they work
- Why listening can create a constant stream of referrals
Click the play button below or download the audio blog to take with you on the go to get started.