Online reviews have changed how patients choose their doctors. Negative interactions with staff members are broadcast in real-time to anyone who looks up your practice and can be the determining factor in someone’s decision to contact you for treatment.
Providing positive patient experiences is more critical than ever for growing your practice. A recent study found that 82% of patients say that the quality of customer service at a healthcare practice is the number one reason they chose to go there for treatment.
What practices can do to meet patient expectations largely rests on staff training and how your team members engage with patients daily.
In this episode of the DrMarketingTips Show, hosts Jennifer and Corey explore how staff training impacts patient satisfaction and what medical practices can learn from the customer service industry.
Tune in to discover:
- How do patients expect to be treated by medical professionals
- Why staff training is crucial to improving patient satisfaction
- Methods for teaching your staff to engage with patients
- Key lessons from the customer service industry about improving the patient experience at your practice
- How staff training can improve employee relationships and increase retention rates