Owners and managers of medical care practices should know how to connect with their local radio stations to get out their marketing messages. Practices that open new locations, add new physicians, or implement new technologies can reach new patients and keep existing ones by connecting with radio stations right where patients live.
In this episode, Matthew Peddie, News Director of WMFE 90.7 FM and Host of the Intersection public affairs show, joins guest host Keith Landry, to discuss the best ways for medical practice managers to connect with local radio stations, as the radio industry consolidates and teams do more work with less staffing. Peddie offers a news radio veteran’s insights on how the industry’s transformation to more digital content can affect how medical practices reach out to secure news coverage.
Tune in to discover:
- Why thinking locally is a must to connect with local radio stations
- How to design your news pitches to catch the ear of radio decision-makers
- Effective strategies for trying to become a guest on a public affairs show
- How the news industry’s digital transformation is causing radio stations to pivot
- Why telling a character’s story is so important for radio content