Our clients always ask us what we see on the horizon (or around the corner) when it comes to marketing their medical practice. They want to know what they could be doing that they’re not doing now right now.
And for the most part, it’s the factors around and beyond a doctor’s care that have the most influence on whether a patient comes back or not. 75% of your patients’ interactions are with members of your team and not the physician.
Therefore, customer service, employee engagement, and having everyone on your staff understand the critical marketing role they play will be your prime differentiator in 2019. Being transparent, making your patients feel valued, and doing everything in your power to enhance their experience at your office is what’s going to put you over the top.
Join us as we unpack the top 10 things your marketing strategy needs to encompass in 2019 to keep your existing patients happy and loyal and encourage new ones to choose you over the practice down the street.
Here’s a sneak peek at the Top 10:
- A Strong Online Presence Can Make Or Break Your Practice
- Online Reviews Will Replace Word of Mouth Referrals
- Online Scheduling and Digital Communication Will Become the Norm
- Excellent Customer Service Will Be the Crux of Patient Loyalty
- The Patient Experience Matters More than Ever
- Social Media Matters Less than Ever and More than Ever
- Transparency (and Authenticity) Take a Front Row Seat
- Pay to Play or You Won’t Be Allowed into the Stadium
- Employee Engagement Joins the Marketing Team
- Marketing Is Now a Team Sport
Tune in to discover:
- How a strong online presence can make or break your practice
- The importance of customer service and employee engagement in establishing patient loyalty
- Why patient experience is the new marketing
- Why having a healthy mix of positive and negative reviews is good for your practice, and how to be proactive in getting them
- How to use “thumb-stopping” content to boost your performance on social media
Want to read more? Check out our feature article on ReferralMD, the national online leader in healthcare systems optimization and communication.