Want to know our best advice for your marketing strategy in 2019?
Use video (with captions) whenever you’re considering posting on social media. There is no better way to maximize your ROI, boost your search ranking, and attract prospective patients. Captions increase view time by 12% (and it’s something your competition isn’t doing). As one of our ENT clients learned from a valued hearing loss patient, captions for video are now akin to having wheelchair access to public buildings. A no-brainer.
The proof is in the pudding. Here are some key stats that will shape your marketing strategy moving forward:
- According to Cisco, video will represent 80% of all internet traffic by 2019
- Over half of all video content is viewed on mobile, and 92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others
- People are 10 times more likely to share good video content compared to other photos and blog posts
- Up to 85% of Facebook video is now watched without sound
What does that mean for your medical marketing in 2019?
Join us as we share why video is the way of the future for your marketing strategy, how you can create free fantastic videos yourself in just minutes, and boost your views, engagements, and shares through the roof without spending a dime on advertising.
Tune in to discover:
- Why video is taking over the mobile digital marketing landscape
- How to revamp your content strategy to capitalize on the change
- The importance of adding captions to all your video content
- How to create great videos in no time with only a smartphone
- Online tools for creating quality videos and adding captions