In this week’s episode, we share tips to use timely social media posts to drive engagement with your practice. These posts do extremely well, take little time to prep (if done correctly) and have an excellent mix of short-term success and long-term sustainability.
If you haven’t heard about it by now, stop what you’re doing and go watch. Rich Constantine, a dentist from North Carolina, has earned more than 76 million views on Facebook for his 30-second “In My Fillings” dance video.We may not all be able to achieve what Dr. Constantine did in his viral “In My Feelings” challenge video, but there are a variety of ways your medical practice can take advantage of timeliness to help you stand out from the crowd on social media. Social media is where people go to talk about current trends and events as they’re happening. If something in the news is relevant to your audience and patients, why not be part of the conversation?
Tune in to discover:
- Why timeliness can boost your marketing and social media strategy without creating a lot of extra work
- What practices just like yours have done to take advantage of “in the moment” opportunities on social media
- How you can piggyback off trends relevant to your audience to increase clicks, shares, and engagement and fill appointment slots
- Can’t-miss tips for creating great “in the moment” content
- What not to do when putting timely content together