As more and more patients flock to social media to air their grievances, how can your practice turn these potential negative customer service interactions into positives for future patients? In this 7-minute audio blog, we discuss a few tips you can use right now to mitigate negative reviews on social channels and promote positive office experiences for patients.
Listen to discover:
- What you can do to proactively improve patient experiences before they even walk in for their first appointment
- How soon you really need to respond to feedback left on social media profiles
- Simple ways to find happy patients
- Quick ways you can provide other avenues aside from social media / online reputation management sites to allow patients to voice their opinion
- The reason why you need an FAQ on your website and how it calms patients down
Click the play button below to get started or download the audio blog and take it with you.
Subscribing and Rating Our Podcast
If you like what you heard, please take a few seconds and subscribe, rate and review our show on iTunes. Here’s how:
To subscribe, click this link to open iTunes on your computer or press the green “Subscribe” button under the podcast player on this page just above this message. Once you’re in iTunes, you’ll find a “Subscribe” button as denoted by the (1) on the image below. After you’re subscribed, click the “Ratings and Reviews” button (2).
Ratings and Reviews
To leave us a rating and review, select the “Ratings and Reviews” button referenced above (2). Once there, select a star rating for the show (3) and leave your brief review (4).