Do you know why hospitals are now investing thousands of dollars on content marketing?
They’ve seen the future of patient engagement and loyalty, and are acting on it.
After attending a six-hour seminar focused specifically on content marketing for the healthcare industry, we knew immediately that this was a topic our listeners would want to hear about. This week is the final episode recorded at Content Marketing World 2016, in Cleveland, Ohio, one of the world’s largest content marketing conferences, which attracted more than 3,500 attendees.
When it comes to patient interaction, it’s now crucial for medical practice administrators and doctors to understand what the next generation of being online means, and learn how to capitalize on it.
Tune in to Discover:
- The ways content can help set your practice apart and generate authority and trust with potential patients
- How hospitals and large medical practices are using content marketing strategies to enhance their message and drive patient traffic…and how you can do the same
- Simple and effective types of content you can create without headaches or breaking the bank
- The ideal approach to using social media posts
- Traditional and creative ideas to help launch new product and service lines