- Proactive public relations – which has an inbound marketing strategy at its core and includes a strong content creation program and social media strategy including news releases, timely story pitches and media alerts for media-friendly events.
- Reactive public relations – which includes managing your reputation and responding to what’s being said about you, your practice and your specialty across the internet and in the real world.
Our experienced PR professionals will create an overarching PR strategy that includes both proactive and reactive public relations for your medical practice.
Why You Need to be Proactive and Reactive:
- 84% of all marketers agree that building consumer trust will become marketing’s primary objective in the near future.
- More than 92% of buyers regularly check reviews online before making a purchase or service decision
- 78% of consumers trust peer recommendation while only 14% trust advertisements
- 4 out of 5 people say they have received advice via social media regarding what product or service to purchase