It was also reported that 70% of customers (patients) prefer getting to know a company (your medical practice) via articles rather than advertisements.
If you want potential patients to find you, then you need to put stuff out there for them to find (like videos, articles, announcements, photos, presentations, etc.) – and you need to do it consistently.
When well executed, an effective content management plan will increase your organic search listings, protect your online reputation and drive traffic to your website:
- Searching for healthcare information is the 3rd most common online activity.
- People click on organic content (the stuff that isn’t paid for) 70% of the time.
- 84% of all marketers agree that building consumer trust will become marketing’s primary objective in the near future.
Content Creation Services Include:
[pullquote type=right][icon type=”arrow-circle-right”]People click on organic content (the stuff that isn’t paid for) 70% of the time.[/pullquote]We’ll create a custom content management plan that’s designed to put you in front of potential patients at the moment they’re looking to schedule their next appointment. Expect to see videos, custom written articles and even re-purposing of some of your existing marketing efforts to establish an effective program with measurable results that works specifically for your practice.
If you’re worried about what this will cost and how much time it will take, then don’t. Our inbound marketing program includes custom content creation for practice’s from 1 to 20+ docs and starts as low as $500 per month. We understand how busy you are and we work with your schedule, maximizing our time and yours for the best results. Maybe you aren’t ready for a full-blown content management plan but you need some help announcing a new staff addition, writing content for a local magazine or helping with a patient testimonial. No worries – we can do that to!
Samples of Our Work:
- A Patient Testimonial Video – Minimally Invasive Lumbar Fusion (TLIF)
- Get to Know the Doctor – James D. Hoffman, MD
- Doctor Explains Medical Procedure – What Is Sleep Apnea and How Can it Be Treated – Kiran Tipirneni, MD, FACS
- Patient Focused Article – Shapematch Knee Replacement Technology Leads to Less Pain, Quicker Recovery for Patients
- Consumer Article – Healthy Living: Digestive Health
- Patient Testimonial – Surgery Changed My Life
[/accordion_item][accordion_item title=”Re-Purposing What You’re Already Doing”]