Have you and your practice managers recently been asking yourselves “how are we going to market ourselves in the new year?”
You’re not alone.
It seems like every year, right after Thanksgiving, medical practices get serious about deciding where they are going to put their time, money, and energy in 2018. That was the case this week when we met with a group of gastroenterologists at their office, where there was a clear divide between old school (offline) and new school (online) marketing strategies and techniques.
In this episode, Insight Marketing Group President Jennifer Thompson shares her conversation with the GI doctors and her experience working with independent physicians proven to bring more patients in the door.
Tune in to Discover:
- How the role of medical marketing has changed and what works and what doesn’t in marketing your practice today
- Why traditional methods of medical marketing just don’t deliver significant ROI
- Proven new school online marketing techniques that you can track and quantify
- How your practice can use a dynamic website and patient-driven content to fill empty appointment slots
- The importance of managing your online reputation and how to claim your profiles online
- How to leverage social media channels to bring more patients through the front door